Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

March 2010


Contact: Jarett Svihra
Global Sign & Design, Inc.

...and then there was one.

Global's President buys remaining shares from Vice President

BEAVER FALLS – March 2010 – As do the tides of the sea, partnerships come and go. The end of a team can be the start of future progress, and the splitting of owners can be a new beginning for a business.

Jarett Svihra and Eric Pabian, whom were the share holders and owners of Global Sign and Design, Inc., have decided to go their separate ways. On March 5, 2010, the two former owners came to an agreement on the future of the business. This agreement consisted of Eric Pabian, who was 49% shareholder and VP of Global Sign, selling off his shares to owner Jarett Svihra, who owned the remaining 51% of the stocks. This came about for the better of the company and the partners futures. The former business partners started working together jointly at Global on May 15, 2006, when they purchased the company. At this time, Svihra was the acting manager and stepped into the Presidents seat after acquiring the business. With the duo split up, the company now consists of Svihra as full owner and President, and Julie Thiry who is the Secretary/Treasurer. Global sign is now under one rule and the future couldn't look any brighter, except on a digital sign of course!

Global Sign & Design, Inc. is a supplier of indoor and outdoor LED digital message boards. Digital displays are designed as an advertising solution for the promotion of small and large businesses at a local, regional, and national level. For more information, call 1.800.325.4904 or visit on the Web.

© Copyright 2010 Global Sign & Design, Inc. All contents of this website are copyrighted.
No use without expressed written consent is allowed. All violators will be prosecuted.
1-800-325-4904 • Fax 724-891-6523